focuses on primary care.
We create a remote experience that meets or exceeds the traditional in-person visit.
The Next Frontier in Remote Healthcare
AvodahMed is revolutionizing digital remote healthcare services by bringing enhanced quality care to patients and physicians through artificial intelligence (AI) technology. Our human-centered AI design integrated in clinical and practice workflows assures a digitally high human touch that preserves the trusted patient-provider relationship across the continuum of care.
Learn more about how we serve Primary Care physicians, practices, and beyond.
Join Our Pilot!
We developed a digital platform that enables high-quality remote healthcare services. By embedding AI and Machine Learning (ML) throughout one easy-to-use platform, physicians’ offices can streamline workflow, enhance patient engagement, and deliver remote healthcare services while in a HIPAA-compliant environment.
Our digital health solution delivers live video conferencing with enhanced audio/video, schedule optimization between in-office and remote visits, data integration with your current electronic health record (EHR) system, and seamless in-office practice workflow for physicians and practice administrators.
How We Exceed an In-person Visit
Concerns about safety during the pandemic have led to many people putting off physician appointments and delaying healthcare. AvodahMed enables the physician to come to you through technological advances in our AI digital healthcare platform.
- Access to remote healthcare anywhere, anytime
- Free access
- Easy to use
- Add family members to virtual visits
- Join a virtual visit with one click
Physicians are facing a lack of resources, expensive outpatient care, and growing needs for their practice. Deregulation has increased the need for better at-home remote healthcare. AvodahMed enables the physician and practice staff to meet with the patient through technological advances in AI digital healthcare platform providing:
- Easy access to patient data from anywhere, allowing real-time remote monitoring
- RPM integrated with EHR for the care team
- EHR integration accessible on live virtual call to better inform both the patient and practice
- Transcription services for physician notes and enhanced patient communication
- Multiple practice staff members can participate in a virtual patient visit, supporting the existing workflow
For Healthcare Leaders
Confronting significant volatility in revenues under fee-for-service reimbursement, leaders are also addressing IT infrastructure and operational readiness for virtual care. Many cite tech challenges to meet equitable patient access including home-based care. AvodahMed addresses these critical issues through:
- A platform for scheduling optimization
- Data insights that inform physicians and recommend clinical treatments
- Transcription services and scheduling