Who we are
We are united by our commitment to the following values:
We are intentional with Speed.
With speed we deliver novel solutions and products that accelerate processes.
We pioneer through Innovation.
Through innovation we continuously revolutionize the way things are done.
We deliver our work and service with Excellence.
We lead with excellence and give excellence in all we do.
We maintain a posture of Generosity.
We are generous with our talent, time, and treasure because we care about our community.
At Avodah we care about the whole person, and we are committed to cultivating a work environment that allows each of our employees to excel in their work and in their personal lives.
We are a family of uniquely gifted and genuine individuals who care for one another and who are devoted to creating innovative technologies that will improve the lives of others.
“Join us in developing tomorrow’s technology today"
Shawn Ring, CEO
Founder, CEO, and President of several technology-based businesses, domestic and international, with 25+ years experience
History of building, implementing and maintaining high growth strategies
Strategies have produced national brands, national franchise systems, startup growth exceeded $130m in annual revenue
Developed and led Mergers and Acquisitions of more than 9 technology companies
Developed multi-national strategies, international banking and legal foundations in Singapore, South Africa, Fiji and United States
Built a service-based company serving 47 states with B2B and B2C offerings.
BS in Information Technologies; MBA in International Business & Cross-Cultural Leadership
Chief Technology Officer
- 20+ years of experience in creating and delivering products across diverse industries.
- Offers innovative solutions to operational challenges and leverages decisiveness to implement solutions to maximize performance and minimize risk. Expertise in aligning teams to achieve corporate vision and streamline operations in challenging fast-paced environments.
Chief Administrative Officer
- 13 years experience running international operations
- Has led in a wide array of Sr. Leadership positions within Corporate Services and Operations
- BS in Computer Engineering, MA in Christianity and Culture and an Executive MBA
Senior VP of Sales
- 15+ years experience in sales leadership.
- Senior Level high-impact performer with extensive Healthcare IT C-Suite sales and business development experience; proven track record of exceeding annual forecasts, superior communication and presentation skills, as well as a unique combination of interpersonal and analytical abilities.
Chief Development Officer
- 15+ years experience in leading strategy
- Bachelor of Commerce in Communications from WITS In South Africa
- Highly skilled at progressing complex concepts to deliverable products on time and on budget
- Previously CEO of a franchise organization in the automotive industry with 450 franchises in the US and UK
Our Medical Advisory Counsel Team
Dirk A Perritt, MD
- 15+ years experience in the medical industry
- Dr. Dirk Perritt is a practicing board-certified emergency physician in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex
- Having completed his medical residency at UTSW, Dr. Perritt also holds a biomedical engineering degree from Case Western Reserve University
- He is the CEO of MDLab, a Texas-based health screening company that actively assists with the Covid-19 pandemic, Dr. Perritt has been able to combine both his fervor for medicine and technology
Abbie Mullin, Ed.D.
- 15+ years experience in medical industry related to domestic and international healthcare organizations
- VP of Operations of Jeremie Piette International
- Doctorates in Educational Leadership with emphasis in Medical Ethics, Master in Curriculum and Instructional Design, Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Consulting with large corporations and large pediatric hospitals and providers on Ethics cases
Matthew Smith, PhD
- 15+ years experience in medical industry related to public health and integrated care models.
- Co-Director of the Texas A&M Center for Population Health and Aging (CPHA) and an Associate Professor in the Texas A&M School of Public Health.
- He received his bachelor’s degree in Public Health Education and Master of Public Health (MPH) from Indiana University-Bloomington and his doctoral degree in Health Education from Texas A&M University. He also completed a postdoctoral fellowship at the Texas A&M School of Rural Public Health.
- Dr. Smith serves as the Lead of the Texas Active for Life ® Coalition and the Texas Research, Analytics, and Innovations Lab (TRAIL) and holds leadership roles in organizations including the Gerontological Society of America (GSA), American Public Health Association (APHA), and American Academy of Health Behavior (AAHB)
Micheal Spohn, MD
- 15+ years experience in medical industry
- Currently an emergency medicine physician at CHI St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital in Bryan
- Associate Clinical Professor of Emergency Medicine at the Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Dr. Spohn earned his B.S. in Management at the U.S. Air Force Academy and served twenty years in the military.
- Post-deployment as a Financial Analyst Officer, he earned his medical degree on a military scholarship from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine
- Dr. Spohn also serves on the National Clinical Governance Board for US Acute Care Solutions.
Floyd Russak, MD
- 12 years as a faculty member of Harvard Medical School.
- Current CEO of Russak Personalized Medicine, in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
- Serves on the Board of Delegates of the Colorado Medical Society.
- President of the Arapahoe, Douglas and Elbert County Medical Society.
- Double board-certified internist (1984) and holistic medicine (1999) specialist.
- Founder of Somerville Family Health, a 10-physician, four-office multispecialty in Boston, which was sold to Harvard in 1996.
- Dr. Russak owned East-West Health Centers from 1999 to 2017 and successfully sold that practice to On Point Medical Group.
- Doctor of Medicine degree from George Washington University. He completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School.
- 15+ years of experience in the medical industry
- Currently the Founder and Principal at Forerunner Health Consulting LLC
- Advisory and strategy consulting to create excellence in the patient and clinician experience for providers, payers, and industry.
- Recognized across the industry as a thought leader for digital engagement & health transformation across providers, payers, and vendors.
- Industry presence has included Board of Directors positions and appointments to several CMS, ONC, and NQF committees.
- Published and accomplished speaker.
"I work for Avodah because I believe in the mission and the vision. I want to help people, and that is at the core of everything we do."
“Avodah is a great place to work. Vision and impact come together. We are a start-up built on years of experience and knowledge to impact the world around us with technology. I am grateful to be part of a team where we get to build the future together. “
Our goal is to enrich the lives of our employees so they can, in turn, enrich the lives of others through their work. From vacation time, remote work and flexible hours, to a robust benefits package, our goal is to bring out the best in our employees without compromising what matters most to them.